Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Farewell Harakeke 2010

Blinkie Graphics Generator at TextSpace.net



The year has come to a close.

It has been a fantastic year!!!

Harakeke is an awesome class and I have thoroughly enjoyed teaching each child.

I am always amazed and impressed at the learning that takes place during the first year of school. There is so much more to learn than just the academic side.....children also have to adjust to school routines, rules, and social interaction with others....and the list goes on.

I thank all the parents and family of Harakeke children for helping them on this journey. I have enjoyed getting to know you as well. School is all about our partnership as we all want the best for all of these children.

I wish each child the best for their future endeavours...and hope that they will come and visit me lots next year and the years to come.

Thank you all
Kathryn Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment