Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Guy Fawkes

After Guy Fawkes weekend, we wrote stories about the fireworks and made some pictures showing the fireworks.


I am watching the fireworks and it was cool. The flames coming out of the fireworks are cool. by Chase.

The fireworks are blowing up. The are stomping. by Brayden.

The fireworks are gorgeous. They pop and make colours. I like the colours they make and they boom in the sky. BOOM! POP! by Jenna

The fireworks are cool. They are sparkly. by Akuhata.

I am watching fireworks. They are like fire. by Dante.

I’m watching the fireworks and they look like a love heart and they are beautiful. by O’sharn.

I’m watching the fireworks. It is cool. I like it because they are spinning. by Jasmine

The fireworks are colourful, cool and fun. by Abigail.

I love the fireworks because they are cool. I like it when they fall down to me. by Rubee.

I like fireworks because it is cool. They spin around. by Rhys.

The fireworks look like spiderman and I like them. by Xavier.

The fireworks are so cool. I like it when it flashes because it is fun. by Kanye.

The fireworks are really cool and my brother likes it. I like the colours in the fireworks. by Lennia.

I am lighting the fireworks and it went very high. by Dillon.

Yesterday we had fireworks. It was fun because they went up into the sky. by James.

My Dad is lighting a firework and the TNT has bombed inside and I was having a sparkler. by Maia.

Fireworks are sparkly. They are nice. by Jessica.

I went to the fireworks and it was fun. The fireworks went up high. by Laura.

My dad is lighting some fireworks and they go high. by Nicholas.

The fireworks look like fire. I can see them in the sky. by Mervyn.





No comments:

Post a Comment